Hotel des Savoies, a 3-star hotel near to place BelleCour
With a strategic location at the heart of Lyon, L'Hôtel des Savoies*** Lyon Perrache invites you to discover Lyon and its rich heritage. Located near to the Perrache Railway Station, Place Bellecour and Place Carnot. Fall in love with the Lyon way of living.
How to find us?
Take the Lyon Centre route, then Place Bellecour. Take the Rue de la Charité (one-way) towards the Perrache Railway Station.
By public transport:
Perrache metro stop (line A)
For more information: www.tcl.fr
The Perrache railway station is just 500 metres from the hotel.
For more information: www.sncf.com/fr/horaires-info-trafic
The Lyon Saint-Exupéry airport is around 35 minutes by taxi from l'Hôtel des Savoies*** Lyon Perrache.
How to get here from the airport?
- By Rhônexpress Tram: takes you to the Part-Dieu Railway Station in around 30 minutes. Then take Tram no.1 towards the Hôtel de Région Montrochet station and then down to Perrache.
- By taxi: The journey takes approximately 35 minutes.
- With a rental car: Transfers from the airport terminals to the car rental companies are free. The companies operating at the airport are:
- Avis (Tel. +33 0820 611 660)
- Hertz (Tel. +33 0 825 00 69 69)
- Europcar (Tel. +33 0 825 009 900)
- National/Citer (Tel. +33 4 72 22 74 88)
- Sixt (+33 4 72 22 72 72).
Travel times between l'Hôtel des Savoies*** Lyon Perrache Lyon Perrache and:
- Place Carnot 2 minutes walk
- Lyon Perrache Railway Station 5 minutes walk
- Place Bellecour 10 minutes walk
- Part-Dieu SNCF railway station 110 minutes by metro
- Old Lyon 10 minutes by metro
- Musée des Confluences 2 minutes drive or 15 minutes walk