The 3 star Hôtel Des Savoies welcomes you in its 44 functional rooms, distributed into 3 types and fully equipped with free Wi-Fi Internet access.
Our guests arriving by car will enjoy the use of private parking (charges apply). A traditional continental breakfast service is available every day from 6.30 to 10.30 and can also be served in your room or to go.
Visit Lyon from the Hôtel
Lyon - city of lights
Lyon is known as the city of lights, so it is unsurprising that the Fête des Lumières is held there. Every year since 1999, and for 4 days around 8 December, Lyon and its monuments are lit up with a thousand lights.
This festival pays tribute to the Virgin Mary, protector of the Rhône city. Thanks to this show, you can discover Lyon in a different light each year.
The lights change every year, offering a unique show each year.
Lyon - city of culture
A UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1998, Lyon is a wonderful city with unparalleled cultural heritage. Amongst the unmissable sites:
- Old Lyon
- Place Bellecour
- Place Carnot
- The Musée des Confluences
- Amphithéâtre des Trois Gaules
- The Basilique de Fourvière
- The Musée Gallo-Romain de Fourvière
- The Croix-Rousse district
- The Confluence district
- The Place des Terreaux and the Place des Jacobins
- The Primatiale Cathédrale Saint-Jean
- The traboules, traditional passageways typical of the city
- The Maison des Canuts
- The Musée des Tissus
- The Petit Musée Fantastique de Guignol
- The Musée Lumière
- The Musée des Beaux-Arts
- The Musée d’Art Contemporain
- The Aquarium de Lyon
- The Opéra de Lyon